Friday, December 12, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my hopefully interesting recipe/cooking blog.

I am a newlywed with a kitchen full of culinary wedding gifts just begging to be used. Like my new dutch oven -which I love and a new nice sharp set of knives. Plus some new cooking utensils. My husband begged for a sushi making kit - but honestly I doubt you are going to see any sushi here, because I wouldn't even know where to look where I live for sashimi grade fish other than the sushi restaurants in town.

I am also a food network, cookbook, recipe junkie. I swear I write down or save tons of recipes - that I never make. Well that's going to change. Anything to break us from the spaghetti, enchilada, hamburgers rut we've been in. Not that we don't change it up once in awhile. Not that I'd really consider grilled chicken salad or tacos really "changing it up". We only really do tacos on nights where I don't want to cook. My husband makes really good tacos.

I hope that someone finds some inspiration or at least a new dish or two here :)

0 comments: