Friday, February 13, 2009

Oven Red Potato Fries

I got the idea for this from Rachael Ray. In the show I saw, she used herbs. I decided to use grill seasoning, which I think she's also done before. My husband loves red potatoes and this couldn't be simplier. Although I really disagree with RR's statement that these take 20 minutes. They take about 35-40 minutes - but maybe its just my oven?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ingredients
4-10 red potatoes.
1/4 cup grill seasoning (I like McCormick Montreal Steak)
1/4 cup olive oil


1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Wash potatoes really good
3. Cut potatoes in half and then into wedges. I usually get about 6 fries per potato.
4. Grease a cookie sheet and place the potatoes on in a single layer, not overlapping.
5. Sprinkle with the grill seasoning
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6. Place in oven and cook until tender and crispy. About 30-35 minutes.

0 comments: