Sunday, August 30, 2009

Two new things to try

I love food blogs and I've been seeing a lot of posts about these two things:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Peanut Butter & Co's Dark Chocolate Dreams
(basically chocolate and peanut butter in a jar! yum!)

and

Barney Butter (or Almond Butter)

I grabbed both to try out and definetly worth it. Both were really good.

I think the chocolate peanut butter was really really really good. Like a peanut butter cup in a jar. Peanut butter cups are my favorite candy ever. I think having this in the house is dangerous.
The almond butter - well tasted like peanut butter - but apparently its better for you with more vitamins and minerals.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

what store did you get these at?

Mrs.X said...

I got these at Raley's. Any higher end grocery store will probably have them.