Sunday, January 11, 2009

Product Rave: Tortilla Land Uncooked Tortillas

Photobucket

We bought these at Costco. They were in the refridgerated section by the pastas.

We weren't sure how they would freeze, but we hoped they would. It says on the packet that once the packet is opened, to use all the tortillas in 20 days. I wasn't sure if we could eat 44 tortillas in 20 days. So when we got home, I split them into packets of 6 and 8 tortillas, put them in gallon freezer bags and put them in the freezer.

I left a bag in the refridgerator. The next morning I cooked some up with some eggs and bacon and made breakfast burritos.

The packet says to cook on medium heat. So I put them in a skillet and browned them up. It took about a minute or two per tortilla, so it was pretty time consuming, but the end product was worth it. Soft, moist, warm and really yummy.

Photobucket

0 comments: