Tuesday, June 8, 2010

no bake chocolate & peanut butter bars - I'm Back..


My new job doesn't really give me a lot of time to blog much anymore. I am going to try to actually post all the new things I've made. I do bake and cook a lot, I just don't get the chance to update everything on here.


no bake chocolate & peanut butter bars

***Filling***
* 1 jar (16 oz) peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
* 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
* 2 cups powdered sugar
* 1 stick of butter

*** Topping ***
* 1 bag of chocolate chips (any kind you want)
* 1 stick of butter

--directions--

-On the stovetop, put one stick of butter in a pot and melt slowly

- add peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar

- stir until combined

-- grease your pan
(however thick you want them - the above bars were 8x8)

-- press the warm peanut butter mixture in the bottom

-- on the stovetop, put one stick of butter in a new pot and melt slowly

-- add the chocolate chips on low and stir until melted

-- pour melted chocolate over peanut butter filling

-- spread until it covers the peanut butter

-- refrigerate for at least an hour

-- cut and serve



0 comments: