Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies

I used to make these all the time when I was a kid. My sister and I used to make these. I think I remember this recipe as one of my earliest baking memories. I love these cookies. They are childhood ...

Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies - well except for my husband?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ingredients
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chips

Directions
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Stir in morsels.
Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.

Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

0 comments: